Tesla Max is one of the most innovative and unique neuromuscular electric stimulators on the market to date. It utilizes AC current versus standard DC current in most other stim units, which allows for higher voltages at much lower amperages, this results in deeper, more powerful muscle contractions to be tolerated by the patient which also leads to increased perfusion, oxygenation and circulation to treatment areas which have shown vastly improved patient outcomes.
Treatment Protocols towards:
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Lyme disease
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Muscle re-education
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Increase in local circulation
Built in Marketing (JMP):
The JMP or Joint marketing program is where 10k of the manufacturer’s budget is utilized in a TV, Radio and social media online campaign that targets patient demographics with the appropriate symptomology in your area that could benefit from using the Tesla Max. These are added patients to your door that you can then use for all other affiliated and ancillary services already engaged by your practice.
The Tesla Max creates income by two main avenues, one is the cash reimbursement by the patient when they come to your practice for treatment, suggested ($150.00 for 45mins unattended). The second avenue, is with respect to the manufacturer’s take home program. Where Greg Westfall, as the manufacturer, would provide take home units a macro and mini tesla max to be leased by the patient through you. There is a 3 month and 6 month lease. The 3 month program costs $3000.00 to the patient and the 6 month program costs $6000.00 where they are able to continue their treatments daily and several times per day if they wish at home, without continuously visiting your clinic for repeat treatment visits. This second revenue stream is split 1/3 & 2/3 between you and the manufacturer, so that it can then be reinvested into the JMP for your benefit, thus continually increasing your patient volume and ultimately the cash flow to the practice.
The Tesla Max comes with a dedicated patient financing program offered by ClearGage http://cleargage.com/. This company provides your patients with flexible and meaningful patient payment solutions over 12-18-month span durations, so they can afford your clinical services now. They also offer finance programs where everyone qualifies with no credit checks. ClearGage’s patient payment estimator calculates insurance eligibility instantly and accurately for your patients out of pocket expense at the point of care. Collect payment in full or set up a payment plan, and as the physicians you get paid 100% upfront by the financing company. This option provides the stability and flexibility needed for any cash program and works exceptionally well with the in-office treatment charges of the Tesla Max and the larger financing options of the take home program explained above.
Return on Investment:
On average physicians that incorporate the tesla max in their practice will begin seeing an additional 20-30k per month in revenues. If you have a patient population that suffers from any variant of chronic pain or neuropathy, this unit is a must have. Proven to possess better outcomes and better results than any other stim unit on the market to date.
Seeding just 5 patients per month yields:
5 patients on the 3m program = $22,500 per month – Yearly increase if kept constant of $270,000 per year
5 patients on the 6m program = $30,000 per month – Yearly increase if kept constant of $360,000 per year
(Please note that with the Joint Marketing Program established, physicians typically see between 5-10 new patients every month, therefore the 5 patients listed in the above reference is a conservative model)
Cost of the Tesla Max - Program Options:
1. Trial Program: $4500.00 deposit for a 60-day trial of the unit, a complimentary in-service is provided for physicians and staff, 100% of funds made during this time the practice keeps. At the end of the trial you may apply the $4500.00 towards the final purchase price of the machine. If you are not satisfied at the end of the trial, we refund your initial deposit, either way you get your money back!
2. Lone Ranger Program: Purchase the unit outright or on a lease for approx. $350-$450 per month dependent upon credit factors. Retail Price is $9,500.00. It is important to note that more funds are paid to the physicians through the dedicated take home program than in any other program, however this program does not come with marketing. (See Financial section for more information)
3. Joint Marketing Program: Your Practice and the manufacturer work very closely to create a customized marketing plan that spans TV, Radio, Direct Mail and Social Media campaigns that target specific core symptoms and maladies that will generate more patients to the practice. This also includes additional vertical add-ons such as patient financing, consulting services and nutraceutical supplements. This program can be obtained for a monthly lease payment of between $950.00 – $1250.00 per month dependent upon credit factors.
- Main Unit – Tesla Max TM4 Neuromuscular Stimulator
- 6 Non-disposable, reusable lead wires
- 3 Packages of 4 Self-adhesive disposable electrodes
- Power Source
- Instruction booklet
- Protocol booklet
- Carrying case
- Permanent, flexible carbon electrodes
- Adhesive gel
- Battery pack
- Input Power…. Wall mounted transformer
- Input Voltage… 15 to 18.0 VDC
- Input Current … 500ma
- Pulse Type … Symmetrical Biphasic Pyramidal
- Pulse Output voltage … 0 to 440 V peak
- Pulse Output current … 0 to 4.4 Ma average (1k ohm load)
- Pulse Duration … 150 Us Nominal
- Pulse Train ON time 1.5 sec. Time pluses applied to output
- Pulse Train off time 1.8 seconds
- Dimensions: 8×7.5×2.5
- Weight: less than 4lbs